Last night Richard was called to be an ordinance worker in the Timpanogos Temple! He is very excited for this new opportunity. We know it will be a blessing to our family:)
Richard, What good news. I am sure you will enjoy that choice expeience. No one I know is more worthy than you are. It will be ablessing to you and Sue and allof us in the family. I am anxious to see you and talkabout it. Love you Bob.
6 comments:
wow congrats Richard!
great news!
What a beautiful place to spend your time! You can be sure many blessing will be comming your way!
What a great opportunity especially after all the talks given at Conference about the blessings of the temple.
Congrats Richard!! That's awesome.
Richard, What good news. I am sure you will enjoy that choice expeience. No one I know is more worthy than you are. It will be ablessing to you and Sue and allof us in the family. I am anxious to see you and talkabout it. Love you Bob.
Post a Comment