I bet you can't wait! I remember those feelings of anticipation! I hear you had snow this past week??? Crazy! I hate it when the weather tricks you like that! Your yard WILL be beautiful soon!
Wish I could come and help like I used to do. The hard work you put in now is the reason why you have such a magnificant yard every year. It is a joy to see and enjoy. I have been working in mine and enjoying the spring outdoors. ove you,Dad.
9 comments:
This may sound odd, but I wouldn't mind being put to work in the yard like back in the day... yes, I miss it from time to time.
beautiful yard!! Love all the colors!
I bet you can't wait! I remember those feelings of anticipation! I hear you had snow this past week??? Crazy! I hate it when the weather tricks you like that! Your yard WILL be beautiful soon!
can you come work on my yard???
Scott... you're hired.
I can't wait for your yard to look like that either! Now, if only mine were so beautiful...:)
Pretty! I can't wait for summer too!
Wish I could come and help like I used to do. The hard work you put in now is the reason why you have such a magnificant yard every year. It is a joy to see and enjoy. I have been working in mine and enjoying the spring outdoors. ove you,Dad.
Wish mine looked like that! You definitely have a green thumb.
Post a Comment