Richard and I spent the week in Scottsdale on a business "retreat" with my work. Other than a few meetings here and there, we spent most of the time relaxing and enjoying the 80 degree weather! The flowers and fountains were so beautiful... especially after such a long Utah winter. I had a fantastic massage at "Joya Spa" at our resort... heavenly!
The company treated everyone to a Suns-Jazz game, which was my first Jazz game ever - it was loud and rather BORING!
6 comments:
Why didn't you call me??? Really that's o.k. Isn't it beautiful here???
Wow! It looks so beautiful. I'm glad you got to have a break and enjoy the sunshine. I can't believe that was your first Jazz game (well, I guess I can). Emilie would last 2 minutes at a basketball game too! :)
Beautiful flowers! You were lucky to relax and enjoy the weather! Glad you had a nice time!
That looks like a Beautiful Spa! How fun for you guys to go and have a little R&R!!!
I can't believe you had NEVER been to a jazz game before!! :/
ha ha! If you aren't into basketball then the games can be a little boring!
Fun!!.....I am so jealous! I am really feeling the need for a little get away! What a beautiful place!
mmmmm! A massage. Lucky you.
Post a Comment