Whoever did "Tains" is a cheater...Looks like fun though. I wish I could be there to see the Zac and Tracy and the boys...and of course all you regulars.Go to Sundance for me...ok?Love,Nate
How fun!!! I love scrabble with Family...although I really suck, I like to play :)
I'm not sure I'd even want to play with that crowd (Nate either). I'd definitely be the "biggest looser!"
Bahaha. You caught me and Josh mid-banter. teasing is probably the best part of Scrabble.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Whoever did "Tains" is a cheater...
Looks like fun though. I wish I could be there to see the Zac and Tracy and the boys...and of course all you regulars.
Go to Sundance for me...ok?
Love,
Nate
How fun!!! I love scrabble with Family...although I really suck, I like to play :)
I'm not sure I'd even want to play with that crowd (Nate either). I'd definitely be the "biggest looser!"
Bahaha. You caught me and Josh mid-banter.
teasing is probably the best part of Scrabble.
Post a Comment