oh my gosh!!! I kid you not I got goosebumps all over and totally cried when I saw this video!! LOL Seriously I am SO excited for her! I am still in shock...there is no better place for Lindsay to go! That suites her perfectly! Congrats Linds I am SO SO SO happy for you!
9 comments:
That was seriously so much fun! I still can't believe it. Vive La France! :)
We're so glad we got to be there! Great news!
Whoot! Whoot!
I am so excited for you! Thanks for sharing the video.
We have the greatest family ever!
GREAT video! I'm still in awe about the whole thing...
YES!!!! paris! congratulations lindsay!
Wow! Congratulations on your amazing mission call Lindsay!
Wow! Congratulations on your amazing mission call Lindsay!
Loved the video, I was crying along with you Sue!!!! What an amazing experience she will have!!!!
Congrats!!!!!!
oh my gosh!!! I kid you not I got goosebumps all over and totally cried when I saw this video!! LOL Seriously I am SO excited for her! I am still in shock...there is no better place for Lindsay to go! That suites her perfectly! Congrats Linds I am SO SO SO happy for you!
Post a Comment