Sunday, May 16, 2010

called to serve... where?


Lindsay has submitted her papers to the Bishop!
She is waiting to see the Stake Pres. this week.

Now we are wondering...
where will she go??
We have this map posted on the wall 
where we are writing down  guesses.

What is your guess?
the winner will receive a plate of  yummy chocolate chip cookies :)

 the waiting... wondering... and excitement begins!!

8 comments:

Amie said...

yeeehooo!

Brittany and Johnse said...

no way!!! that is SO exciting!!! hmmmm where will she go....
that is a tough one....I can't narrow it down but I will say international for sure ;)

Denise said...

I'm voting for Vancouver BC - but feel quite confident about Italy!

Devin Ann said...

I'm going to say Kirtland, Ohio?

Cindy said...

London, England, you'd better hand deliver the cookies to me!!!!

Denise said...

Wait, wait... it's GENEVA! I KNOW it!

Carrie said...

Ok, here is is:

Nate says Belgium
Aubs says England
Avery says Boston
Jane says Paris
Carrie says South America

and Jake not home, I'll get back to you.....

olivia said...

WHO is Jane-the-winner??