Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Happy Birthday Sue


Blogging on Sue's blog: It's fun to blog on Sue's blog without her knowledge (Thanks, Amie).The Thing About Sue Is....

*She's always so grateful for any little thing I do.
*She forgives quickly.
*She's talented in many ways, none of which she will admit to.
*She's totally devoted to whomever or whatever it is she loves.
*She can keep a secret.
*She loves Anthropologie, so I get to sit on the big leather guy couch and read (I like it).
*The most important person in Sue's world is the person she is with. Consequently, each of our grandchildren thinks he or she is her favorite. I think that, too.
*You can count on her.
*She's real.
*She makes her house a home, in a way that is both comforting and aesthetically pleasing.

posted by Richard (with a little help)
Posted by Picasa

16 comments:

Amie said...

I love that picture. Happy Birthday mom! Love you.

lindsay said...

Aw, what a perfect list Richard!
Happy Birthday, June. :)

Cindy said...

Amen to Richard!! Happy Birthday girlfriend!! I love you so much!
Thanks for being the best college roomie in the world!1 You are an amazing person!!!

olivia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cherie said...

Not to mention childhood roomie :)

Zip-a-dee-ay, shishter lytle

I love you, Ms TWENTY-two!

Brittany and Johnse said...

That is really sweet Richard! Happy birthday Sue!!! I LOVE that picture of you...you still look the SAME!

Lytles said...

We love you Sue! Happy Birthday! I love the cute picture of you! We hope you have a great day!

Grandpa said...

Thank you for blessing my life with goodness for 52 years. I am Oh so proud of you and grateful for your example of what a true desciple of the Savior is. Birthday greetings and much love, Dad.

Bike Goddess said...

Happy Birthday Sue! you're the perfect example of what family means. You are the best! Hope your day is great. Love you :) Bonnie

Devin Ann said...

Great picture! You forgot to add that she is the only girl I know that can make a teal blue "astro van" look cool! Happy Birthday to the coolest gal we know:)

Sandy said...

Great tribute, Richard!
Happy Birthday to my little sis...
The years look good on you :)

Carrie said...

Adorable Picture! I hope that you had a great day! WE were all thinking about you! Love you..

Bike Goddess said...

Love that picture! so cute :)

President & Sister Smith said...

That was beautiful Richard! Yes, she is all of those things and more, she is a dear friend. Happy Birthday Sue. The picture is darling.

Katie said...

Hope you had a great birthday mom

Brittany and Johnse said...

Hey Richard...Thanks for always leaving comments on my blog :) I was so happy I was able to see Sue at the mall when we were all out there for Thanksgiving. I wish you were there too!! We just moved to Santa Monica...ocean park and 28th street. It's only been a week - so we are still adjusting but so far so good :) How are all of you?