
Grandma's baking day has become such a fun tradition!
This year we made candy necklaces, sugar cookies,
reindeer cupcakes,
chocolate dipped pretzels and of course, gingerbread houses.
It is a little chaotic at times, but we love it. The kids all have
matching aprons and it seems like each year,
we need a new little apron...
this year, it was for our cute little Charlie boy.
We missed Malissa and Claire, who were sick.
We were also thinking about the California, Ohio and Connecticut cousins... we missed you, too!
Being a Grandma is the best!








8 comments:
One of our favorite traditions. Thanks mom. You're the best. Wish all the cousins could come!
Looks like so much fun!!! Wish I could be a grandma!!!
being the photographer auntie is the best too :)
thanks mom, it was so much fun!
How fun is that!!! you are such a great mom and Grandma Sue! what lucky kids and grandkids to be able to spend a day with you baking!
I have to say the Calif Lytles are always a bit sad each year with this post! One year maybe we can make it! It just looks like too much fun!
The kids had a great time! Thanks for making baking day fun for them!
It was so fun, thanks for letting me come and help:)
Oh, I just think you are the cutest grandma ever! I love looking at all the fun things you do with the fam. Have a Merry Christmas - see you in January.
Post a Comment