
There is just nothing like the Newport Coast for a nice January getaway... 75 degrees and sunny! We couldn't get enough of the ocean breeze and sunny skies.

When we left Utah, it was 21degrees! We went straight to the beach for a nice long walk.
Some of our favorite things about Newport Beach:

Of course, the beautiful ocean...

the amazing beach houses...

beautiful flowers like this bird of paradise - blooming in January!

delicious seafood - this was an amazing sushi dinner that we had
in Dana Point with sweet Devin...

And most importantly... spending time with Nate, Carrie, Jake, Aubrey, Jane and Avery!

We love you guys! Thanks for a fun day:)
10 comments:
I would say that i am jealous you got to go to California but considering i am moving there i better not... :) I LOVE the picture of you and Richard on the beach you both look so good!! I am glad you had such a great time! welcome back!!
Wow looks like a perfect weekend. Although, probably not long enough!
Sue you look great!! You need to come to sunny AZ sometime!!!!
Looks like such a warm, relaxing way to spend January, and look at that studly guy you spent it with! Wow! Doesn't get any better than that.
Great pictures! We really had a great time with you! The kids of course were sad to see you go. I love the pics at Newport, you had such amazing weather( it is pouring rain today) Thank you for coming down to T.O., you know our hike was the highlight of your trip...haha. Love you!
Looks like great weather! Glad you had a great time!
It looks so wonderful! I'm so jealous!
I love the picture of the two of you! You look so happy together! I love our California weather too! Even now with all this rain...I know it won't last long and we can sure use it!
So glad you guys got to go where it was warm and sunny. not quite Maui, but close enough :)
Richard,
That was such a sweet post! THANK YOU! we will for sure need to keep in touch and when you are down in California CALL US so we can do dinner or lunch! I will miss your WHOLE FAMILY!!
take care,
Brittany
Post a Comment