Monday, January 26, 2009

Ord Fam Fun






Dan, Matt and Nick came for a snowboarding trip this past weekend. We had 2 great days at Brighton skiing/snowboarding in fresh powder... and lots of mini family gatherings at dinner each evening. Good times, good food, lots of laughs... always with Dan around!

7 comments:

Brittany and Johnse said...

How fun your family came Sue! What a good time...and your right Dan is such a great guy!

President & Sister Smith said...

I just heard about Katie!! What, you didn't tell me? Congrats!! Tell her congrats for us. Love you guys. . . .

Carrie said...

What fun the Ord family is! We are blessed to know them!

lindsay said...

i LOVE that picture of ashley and blair. good times.

Cindy said...

I can pick out who a few of the kids belong to cuz they look like parents, but not all of them!! Fun times!!!

Amie said...

Those are great pictures. What a fun weekend!

Mark & Sandy said...

Great pictures... I'll have to get some copies!