hey sue, i agree! i LOVE all the lights and smells of christmas time! your house is darling!
Me too! I love the way your house looks every year, both inside and out and I love that you love white twinkle lights! :)
sigh... it's just perfect, isn't it?
I'm just glad you don't make me climb on the snow covered roof to put up the lights like back in the day! Good times. :-)
I love how your house looks too! Wish you'd turn it around so that we could look at them every day in December.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
hey sue, i agree! i LOVE all the lights and smells of christmas time! your house is darling!
Me too! I love the way your house looks every year, both inside and out and I love that you love white twinkle lights! :)
sigh... it's just perfect, isn't it?
I'm just glad you don't make me climb on the snow covered roof to put up the lights like back in the day! Good times. :-)
I love how your house looks too! Wish you'd turn it around so that we could look at them every day in December.
Post a Comment