
I love making and keeping traditions... especially Christmas ones! The newest one is "Grandma's baking day." We get together with the close-by Moms and grandkids and have some FUN!

Each family made their own gingerbread train and decorated it in very creative ways:)We also made cute little ornaments and a Santa handprint picture. (Thank you Amie and Cassie!)

Little Gregory loved all the excitement! He had lots of help from Mom and Dad:)

Emma is always so creative...

Emilie and Lydie are eating their candy at record pace...
I love spending time with the grandkids at Christmas! Nothing makes me happier. I missed all of the others who don't live close by!!
7 comments:
Such a fun tradition, the gingerbread trains turned out so cute! You're brave to attempt those with so many little ones, I can't even imagine doing it with one?! Fun Fun:)
how fun!! that is such a special tradition i know the kids will remember for ever!! i hope you have a great christmas!!!
Thanks again Mom. It was a great day!
Our kids had so much fun! Thanks again for such a great day! What a great tradition!
Thanks for the fun day! We can't wait to do it again next year!
You've inspired me - actually you're always inspiring me! What a fun tradition, and what adorable grandkids you have. Love ya.
Post a Comment