My mother's day weekend always
begins with the annual
Race for the Cure.
This year marked my 12th year
as a survivor.
I feel so lucky!
I had lots of little cheerleaders:
and an awesome running partner:
thanks, Lyric!
and cheering from across the world:
it didn't seem quite the same without
these four on the sidelines...
we missed you!
I think of Missy as I run...
what a blessing her family
is in my life.
Here's to another year...
and many more to come:)
I run for life!
{a special thank you to Roland, who ran with me across the world at the exact same time... so that he and I could still share this special run together! he finished his 5k in 24 minutes! wow. i finished 4 minutes after that...}
6 comments:
Aways makes me cry! What a family! So proud of you. You are a shining light to all of us.
Great pics! It was so hard for us to be stuck over here. We really wanted to be there with all of you! We love you! Hooray for 12 years!
I love your cheering squad - especially the ones half way across the world :)
Thank you Sue...it was an honor running at the same time from across the world. Nothing else I would have wanted to do than sharing this wonderful moment with you. We are so proud of you and are inspired by your example...I did wish we could have been there in person though...nothing quite like living that moment every year at the race....we are celebrating you and so thank you so much for YOU!
I will so be there one of these years! The pics of Lepores just killed me...so cute. Am so thankful for both you and Missy!
Sue... This was very touching. We Lytle guys are very blessed to have you in our lives even if at a distance.
Post a Comment