Friday, August 26, 2011

lake powell

this is where I am at the moment...


staying on this:

spending time doing this:


it only took an hour to get here in this:


and this:

oh my goodness... thank you, Redmond.

the Lake Powell life is lovely!

9 comments:

Carrie said...

Um...can you say spoiled!!! I am just soooo jealous:)

Cindy said...

R u serious??? Looks amazing!!!!

Richard said...

Nice photos, Suzie Q!

Sue said...

thanks! can't wait for Richard to join me in a week or so:)

Amie said...

lucky, lucky lady!

Heather said...

Oh my goodness! That looks like too much fun! Love the water ski picture.

Lytles said...

Wow! Looks like a lot of fun! Have a great week!

Devin Ann said...

Lucky lady:) I was just there and I wish we had gone by jet?! We found out on the way up that Jane gets extremly car sick...like 4 times over car sick?! LONGEST, smelliest drive of my life! But it was fun once we got there, though I must say I would like to try Powell w/out kids one time, a different experience I'm sure. Glad you had fun:)

President & Sister Smith said...

Spoiled rotten, and so deserving!