Friday, December 10, 2010

Celebrating Christmas with Grandma













Oh how I love, love, love this day every year!  
We have the best time being creative {and messy}
This year we decorated gingerbread houses, 
made Christmas cards for Lindsay,
played a fun Christmas game,
made adorable paper Christmas trees,
and dipped yummy cake balls on a stick!
wow - all in 2 crazy hours!!
Thank you Cassie, Amie and Lyric
for your creative help.
Can't wait for next year...

I love my cute kids!

3 comments:

Cindy said...

Looks so fun!! Maybe I will get to do this one day!!!

Lytles said...

We had the best time! Very successful! The gingerbread house is almost gone. Claire was caught eating part of it today. Great memories! Thank you!!!

President & Sister Smith said...

Once again, I have much to learn from you. How did you accomplish all of that in two hours? And, everything and everyone looked darling through the whole process! Yes, you are wonder woman. Merry Christmas.