Sunday, August 15, 2010

she's 21


Twenty one!

 21 years ago when Lindsay Erin joined our family, 
she came 15 days late... yes, 15 days!
{In the Vacaville sweltering heat, I might add}
She was due on July 31st but waited until August 15th.
 Lindsay was just too content and comfy cozy in the womb.
When the doctor finally decided to induce labor...
she still didn't want to come.
It took 2 days of great effort and coaxing
to convince this girl to emerge!
How very Lindsay.

Happy Birthday...
We love you!

7 comments:

SL&G said...

Happy birthday, little sis. We love you!

lindsay said...

What can I say? I like to sleep in :)

Thanks for the sweet message!

Carrie said...

Happy Birthday Lindsey! Well aren't you just a stubborn little thing??? Have a great day! We love you!

Grandpa said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LINDSAY DEAR,
I am so proud of you and richly blessed to have you as my Grand Daughter. Sorry I can't be with you at the party, I know it will a happy time for you and your family. I love you very much.
G-pa.

Brittany and Johnse said...

Happy Birthday Lindsay!!! <3

Amie said...

Yep. So. Very. Lindsay! We love you!

Sandy said...

I remember it well... Scott and Amie with us at Tahoe with the Giraffe raft...seems like yesterday!
Love you, Lou!