My first Ragnar Relay.
Well, I DID IT!! It was a very unique and fun experience and yes, I would do it again!
My first leg was at 7 pm, 4.7 miles in Woodland Hills.
The second leg was at 5 am, 2.7 miles in Harbor Park.
My last leg {the final leg of the race}was at 3:00pm, 5.5 miles in Dana Point.
Wow. It was a cycle of "run, eat, sleep, repeat".
After my first run... still feeling some energy
At the finish line - this is my Redmond team
The group in Van 2 - we got pretty close after spending 30 hours together...
Oh, how happy I was to see Richard waiting for me as I crossed the finish line!!
Gotta run...Time to start training for the next one.
Florida Keys in January!
My first leg was at 7 pm, 4.7 miles in Woodland Hills.
The second leg was at 5 am, 2.7 miles in Harbor Park.
My last leg {the final leg of the race}was at 3:00pm, 5.5 miles in Dana Point.
Wow. It was a cycle of "run, eat, sleep, repeat".
After my first run... still feeling some energy
At the finish line - this is my Redmond team
The group in Van 2 - we got pretty close after spending 30 hours together...
Oh, how happy I was to see Richard waiting for me as I crossed the finish line!!
Gotta run...Time to start training for the next one.
Florida Keys in January!





7 comments:
Good luck with your run! Can't wait to see the pictures!
I'm so excited for and proud of you, mom! Sorry I can't be there. Take tons of pictures :)
wooohooo! Go Mom!
good luck sue, you make our old age look good!!! ha!!!!
Way to go Mom! Sounds like a great experience. What a beautiful place for your first Ragnar. Wish we could have been there at the finish line with Richard. :)
we have to be in touch better..we were in laguna beach at that time. we weren't quite as athletic as nancy sue!!
You're an AMAZING woman! so glad to call you friend.
Post a Comment