fluffy apple pancake is our family tradition for conference sunday. it is SO good!
"Lindsay! Get next to the fall flowers with your pancake!"
so, just as the fluffy apple pancake was coming out of the oven, the power went out. and it stayed out for nearly two hours. Lindsay and I were desperate to hear conference, so we sat in the car in the garage with our feet on the dash and listened to the first session.
it was funny.
and memorable!
Richard missed all of this excitement... he is spending the weekend in Ohio with Joel & Heather. (Lucky!)
Fun memory! We used to buckle the kids in the car and drive up the canyon listening to conference! It was the only way we could get anything out of it! I thnk I need that receipe for fluffy pancakes! We made some pumpkin ginger waffles.........YUM!
6 comments:
oh. my. love the fall flower photo. wish I could have been in the car with you. silly girls. :)
Looks fun to me!!! the pancakes looked amazing!!!!
Looks yummy! What a fun tradition!
Fun memory! We used to buckle the kids in the car and drive up the canyon listening to conference! It was the only way we could get anything out of it! I thnk I need that receipe for fluffy pancakes! We made some pumpkin ginger waffles.........YUM!
that is so funny you listened in the car!! I LOVE IT!
Post a Comment