I agree 110% I love it...thank you so much Sue...This was one of the best birthday present ever!
I want one too!
I have never seen that before! Now I want one!!
Some day I hope I grow up to be as healthy and fit as you!! But that someday won't be anytime soon.
Hi! Its me Haley :DI will try to get your email off of this so I can invite you to mine! :D
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I agree 110% I love it...thank you so much Sue...This was one of the best birthday present ever!
I want one too!
I have never seen that before! Now I want one!!
Some day I hope I grow up to be as healthy and fit as you!! But that someday won't be anytime soon.
Hi! Its me Haley :D
I will try to get your email off of this so I can invite you to mine! :D
Post a Comment