Sunday, May 24, 2009

days of May...

What a month May has been!

It started out with Katie and Matt's beautiful wedding... followed by a wonderful visit from Bonnie and Kathy, who came to participate in the Race for the Cure with us. The Race was the weekend after the wedding - it was an amazing experience, as it always is. Thanks to so many family members and friends who joined us that day!
A few days later, we headed to So Cal for Katie and Matt's open house. We were able to spend a perfect day at the beach with kids and grandkids... the best!!

Here are a few pictures of days in May:


At the open house in Santa Ana


Katie and Matt with Dan, Roberta, Andrea, Matt and Nick

Emilie and Lydie - loving it at Zuma Beach

Eric and Avery...


Scott buried Gregory in the sand... surprisingly, he loved it! This boy was meant to be a beach bum. He couldn't get enough of the beach life...


Aubrey and Emilie... oops that's Jane!


Lydie... just being Lydie!


Ahhh.... the beach

life is good...


I love you, Janie :)


The Race for the Cure... survivor parade - this marked my 10th year.
I am so grateful!


Our group shot before the race began... go team!
Kathy Sue, Cassie, Bonnie, Richard, Sue, Roland, Amie, Scott, Lyric, Karli, Grandpa,
Emma, Malissa, Emilie, Lydie, Eric, Gregory.
{missing from the picture... Ashley, Sandy and Linds - she was the photographer!}


Bonnie, Kathy,Richard and I - always good times...
Thanks so much for the visit!

6 comments:

lindsay said...

what a crazy & wonderful month it has been! good times :)

Carrie said...

What a fun but busy month! We had so much fun with everyone here! I NEED that pic of you and Janie! Love you guys!

lori and clark remington said...

What beautiful pictures! please say hello from us!
Love, Clark and Lori

Lytles said...

What a great month! So many great times! I love the beach pictures; especially the one with Sue and Jane!

Brittany and Johnse said...

looks like the wedding was just beautiful and wonderful!! I wish I would have been able to see you guys when you came to Cali for the open house...I am sure you were so busy though!!

Sue I am so proud of you for your 10 year cancer free reunion!! You are such an amazing, beautiful person. An inspiration to us all! Love ya!

miss you all tons!

Cindy said...

can't wait to see more wedding photos, looks like an awesome time!!!